Saturday, May 28, 2011

Card and a half

Recently an adored friend of mine and the best card maker in the WORLD started a blog just for card makers, cardandahalf .  There are not enough inspirational blogs for card makers so this one fills the gap perfectly.  Helen will be providing a sketch challenge every month and thanks to generous sponsors will be providing a lovely gift for one lucky participant.  All you need to be in the running for the monthly prize is to participate.  You don't have to be the best, you don't have to use the latest products, you just need to take inspiration from the sketch, create your card and link it to the relevant post....love that!

Here is my creation from this months sketch:


I started with the yellow rose card with my beautiful Mum in mind (her fav flower and colour) and then created the other three cards because I got on a bit of a roll. 



Mum received the card for her birthday last weekend and the other three cards are in my store A {she) State Of Mind.

I am going to try to do each months sketch challenge with family in mind who have a birthday coming up that month.  Fingers crossed all of my family receive a handmade card this year.  Thanks Miss Helen for your inspiration and gently kick up the butt I needed to get creating again!  Love you loads!

Hugs

{ shannon }
                    xoxox

1 comment:

  1. wow Shannon these are awesome ..love the papers and colors you have used .... spectacular work ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete