Monday, January 16, 2012

First gear

So after giving myself a temporary break from blogging and facebook for the last few weeks, I thought it was about time to slowly kick it into first gear and start warming things up again.  Lately our days have been full of sleeping in, eating, reading, resting, more eating, catching up with family and friends and really just hanging out together.  I gave myself a break from creating for a {she} state of mind and spent some of my time finishing off some of those projects that I have had laying around
f o r e v e r, like this 7gypsies tray kit that I purchased at least two years ago.































With a week to go before school starts back we are setting our alarm clocks in the mornings to ever so gently ease ourselves back into the school routine.  We will also be busy covering school books (so glad the girls are old enough to do most of this themselves), cooking yummy treats to pop in the freezer for school lunches and washing those school hats that have been sitting in the laundry waiting for me to attack them with napisan and a scrubbing brush since the end of November...seriously!!!

I have been making goals, ordering stock and creating new product ideas for A {She} State Of Mind too so have decided not to do any markets until approx March which will give me plenty of time to get my stock levels up and continue to supply Homespun, MadeIt and be at markets.  I have a couple of Valentine projects to work on this week which will be listed in my MadeIt store *fingers crossed by the end of the week* wish me luck!

Happy Monday
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment